Power of Attorney automatically gets cancelled on the death of Executants’ and when get cancelled by the Executants.
Power of Attorney is the power given to an agent by the principal to execute several acts and deeds for and on behalf of the principal. A power of attorney may also be given by a person to another to appear before any Court, Tribunal and Authority, buy sell, maintain real estate etc. When power is given in respect of a number of acts in a number of transactions, it is called General Power of Attorney and when power is given in respect of a particular act pertaining to one transaction; it is called Special Power of Attorney. General Power of Attorney must be registered.
You can own house by purchasing from a private person, private builder, by allotment or purchase from public authority i.e. any development authority (LDA, CDA, FDA, MDA etc.) and by becoming member of any co-operative housing society.
Inheritance laws in Pakistan depend on religious affinities, Muslim Personal Laws for the Muslims and persons other than Muslims their personal laws.
Yes, foreigners can buy property in Pakistan but after completing all legal formalities.
Among the laws, which deal with real estate in Pakistan, are The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, Land Revenue Act, 1967, Stamp Act, 1899 and Registration Act, 1908.
No, mutation is not a title document.
A drawing or map showing the precise legal boundaries of a property, the location of improvements, easements, rights of way, encroachments, and other physical features.
Register Kharsa Gardwari is a register maintained for record of possession/cultivation.
Khasra is a piece of land with specific measurements and a specific number.
Tattima means “supplementary” and Tattima Registry means supplementary sale deed in specified area.
Mutation is a document containing an order by a revenue officer; who must be at least an Assistant Collector of grade III, whereby an entry in the record of rights is to be altered, changed or mutated in revenue record.
Fard Malkiat also known as (Record of Rights/ Jama Bandi/Misal Haquiat/ Register Haqdaran-e-Zameen) maintained for determination/record of various types of rights in the immovable property.
Aks-Shajra means image of a specific piece of land/specific khasra number from the map/plan of an estate or village defining its boundaries.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut porta dolor eget mauris bibendum lacinia. Etiam at mattis ipsum. Sed tellus augue, tincidunt sed convallis lobortis, aliquam nec metus. Vivamus vel mauris in tortor blandit imperdiet. Mauris ut purus arcu. Donec et pharetra arcu. Nam dui velit, consequat sed fringilla sodales, placerat sit amet dolor. Aenean sit amet enim ipsum. Duis dictum luctus lacus id consequat.
No, Power of Attorney will ends upon your death.
Any deed verifying transfer in your favour i.e. sale deed, allotment letter and sale certificate.
Yes, without coming to Pakistan an overseas Pakistani can buy property in Pakistan.
Transfer in the case of immovable property of the value of Rs 100/- and upwards only be made by a registered sale deed.
It is illegal to put residential properties to commercial use. However, service-based industries are allowed to operate from residential areas.
Before purchasing property from a company you should verify from the Registrar of Companies at Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan that the property is not mortgaged or is not being used as a security against a loan, otherwise it will not be considered as a freehold property. In addition, check memorandum of association that who is authorized to act on behalf of company for selling the property, if resolution is required then the same must be passed and verified. Further, inspect original title documents from the selling company.
Before buying property in Pakistan a complete and thorough probe in respect of title of the seller to the real estate must be carried out. A general practice is to investigate title of the current seller and any previous owner. Original title document in favor of the vendor must be obtained along with other relevant documents including mutation in favor of the vendor, a fresh copy of fard, aks shajra and no-objection certificate or non-encumbrance certificate as the case may be. If the vendor is selling the property in the capacity of an attorney of the owner then it must be ensured that the power of attorney is duly registered with the relevant sub-registrar. A holder of a forged and fabricated power of attorney is not at all able to transfer a valid title in an immovable property to a third party.
You can obtain your house documents or title deed documents from office/department by which title of the house was conferred or transferred.
Conveyance Deed or Sale Deed is a deed document by which the title of property is conveyed by the seller to the purchaser. Conveyance is the act of transferring ownership of the property from a seller to the buyer. Deed document will help you ascertain whether the property, which you are buying, is on land belonging to any development authority, society, builder in which the property is located, whichever the case may be.
Register Sale Deed (Registry /Baye-Nama) is a document, which creates a title in the immovable property.